Dunn And Braxton Limited – Our client is a subsidiary of a leading conglomerate, invested in Agro-Commodity Trading, Manufacturing, Processing, and Farming across Asia and Africa. The Company is one of the largest Rice producers in Nigeria.
Job Position: HR Manager (FMCG)
Job Location: Niger
- Our client needs an experienced HR Manager with good background to serve as HR for its employees. The HR Manager will be responsible for shaping and implementing the factory’s HR strategy in areas such as Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits.
- The ideal candidate for this role is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of HR policies and practices and its impact on employees especially those working in the factory. S/he must be highly skilled in conflict resolution and must be able to increase employee engagement in the workplace.
- The individual must demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and have a track record of taking and delivering relevant initiatives to organizations.
- Develop and implement a human resources management plan which includes strategies for the factory employees.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of labour regulations in Nigeria and ensure that both the employees and company abide by it.
- Ensure that all staff activities are ethical and comply with Company’s values and the policies in the employee Handbook.
- Support employee engagement activities and drive HR process automation and policy updates.
- Assist Line Managers in the appraisal process, including ensuring that performance appraisals are aligned with job plans, commence at the appropriate time, and are completed by the specified deadline.
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure recruitment of candidates with the right skills, experience and values to achieve Company’s objectives.
- Ensure that all recruitment activities and processes are carried out in compliance with Company’s approved policies and procedures.
- Prepare employment contracts for new hires.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive induction plan and induction pack for all new hires and ensure that all staff receives an appropriate and thorough induction during the first three months of their employment.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of employee information (contracts, leave dates, performance reviews, references, queries, etc.) and ensure that information on all employees is up-to-date.
- Ensure that the filing, storage and security of all HR related documents for all employees are up to date and safe.
- Create a safe and inclusive work environment.
- Prepare and maintain attendance, leaves, payroll, and other records for the workforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or in any Social Sciences related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing the human resource function at a manufacturing organization.
- CIPM or any other relevant professional qualification is necessary.
- Experience and knowledge in the manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
- High emotional and social intelligence with experience fostering positive, strong relationships with diverse groups of people.
- Knowledge of developing and implementing HR strategies and plans.
- Experience of developing and implementing HR processes, such as staff handbooks, employee surveys, performance evaluations, employee inductions, etc.
- Effective conflict management skills.
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
26th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.