Jedidiah Air Limited (JedAir) is a foremost aviation services and management company based at Murtala Muhammed Airport in Ikeja, the heart of the city of Lagos, which is also the commercial nerve centre of business and air transport activities in the West African sub region.
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Managing multiple calendars and scheduling appointments and meetings
- Coordinating travel arrangements, including flights, hotel bookings, and transportation
- Conducting research and preparing reports and presentations for the senior leadership team
- Bookkeeping and reconciling receipts from directors
- Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files and records
- Acting as a liaison between the executive team and clients, and other stakeholders
- Email responding on the behalf of the director to important key accounts
- Supporting with monthly time sheet keeping for billing & invoicing
- Setting weekly priorities and planning ahead of the month with company directors
- Transcribing director meetings and producing action points and follow-ups
- Screen and direct phone calls during core business hours.
- Book flight ticket and Visa.
- Undergraduate (Preferred)
- Executive assistant/lawyer/Business Manager: 4 years (Preferred)
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Good English verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Adaptable, resourceful, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to support senior executives in the agency
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.