Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The successful candidate will be a strong HR professional with significant generalist HR experience gained within fast-paced and forward-thinking organisations.
- The preferred candidate will strategically drive the organisation’s HR aspirations through policies and actual practices in order to meet her overall goals and objectives.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and Structure the HR department.
- Manage talent acquisition processes, which may include recruitment, interviews, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborate with departmental heads to understand skills and competencies required for various openings.
- Partner with leadership teams to understand and execute the organisation’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, onboarding, retention, and succession planning.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal training opportunities for employees.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Develop, administer, and review human resource plans and procedures.
- Develop strategies for compensation and benefits.
- Provide support to clients in the areas of HR outsourcing, learning and development, recruitment and executive placements.
- Create and review important contracts, human resource procedures and policies in line with national and global best practices.
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects within the company as assigned.
- Responsible for the management of employees’ payroll system.
- Maintain historical and current employees records and files in the most effective manner.
- Design and implement organisational structures for efficiency.
- Design and handle performance management processes in line with organisational goals and objectives.
- Develop and review job descriptions and KRAs for existing and new employees.
- Provide counsel to employees and handle grievances, disciplinary actions, exit interviews, redundancies, termination and dismissals.
- Conduct skills gap analysis, and ensure human resources are structured, optimised, motivated and trained to achieve high-quality performance.
- Liaise with regulatory and other external bodies pertaining to human resource issues.
- B.Sc. in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Business Administration, Psychology or any related course of study.
- A Master’s Degree in human resources or an MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years cognate experience as an HR generalist.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) or other relevant professional bodies is highly desirous.
- Highly organised with high attention to details.
- Proficient user of MS Office programs (word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Should possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent in problem-solving, analytical and administrative skills.