KNN Corporate Services Limited is a dynamic group of professionals with more than three decades of combined experience in supporting businesses, providing corporate governance, HR consulting and company secretarial services. We are young, energetic, and highly proficient in our various fields, and also enjoy serving you – our client.
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The primary role of this individual is to manage talent, contribute significantly to the overall productivity of the organization and to improve the overall people experience. Also, to ensure that the Company and its Investee Companies have the right mix of talent and that they are effectively deployed, managed, rewarded and engaged in an effective and sustainable manner.
HR Strategy & Planning:
- Leading the delivery and deployment of human resource strategic initiatives, policies and programs and ensuring alignment with business objectives and HR strategic priorities. This includes workforce planning, talent management, performance management, talent acquisition and onboarding, learning and development, succession planning, policy development, leadership development, employee engagement, compensation and reward, etc.
- Communicate Human Resources strategy and approved operating plan to Functional Heads and Line managers to ensure understanding and commitment
- Evaluate, present the case for change and drives the implementation of the appropriate resourcing and talent management initiatives to ensure that the company has the talent required to deliver its strategy
- Develop and implement programmes and change interventions to drive defined corporate values and organizational culture
- Prepare and implement annual budget and plan for the Human Resources Function
- Develop effective working relationships with management team, Functional Heads and Heads of Investee Companies to ensure the delivery of HR plans to support the achievement of business strategies
- Develop manpower resourcing process to proactively identify needs
- Ensure timely sourcing of candidates for firm and Investee Companies
- Conduct Character Assessment Test for all employee new, old and top staff of investee firms
HR Policies and Processes:
- Review all Human Resources policies and procedures to ensure they are up-to-date and in line with applicable regulatory requirements
- Liaise with Functional Heads and Line managers to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures and processes to all staff and ensure compliance
- Ensure payroll schedule is sent for timely approval
- Pension – Ensure timely remittance
- Hmo & Group Life – Ensure policy terms are negotiated and ready for payment
- Ensure all staff related Permits are ready for renewal payment
- Ensure necessary returns are rendered timely (immigration return)
- ITF – Ensure the premium is paid regularly as at when due
- Ensure objective / goal setting is completed and signed by each staff
- Optimize the Appraisal Review Process (Policy, Forms, systems, etc.)
- Coordinate quarterly performance reviews
- Review and report on the performance of the Human Resources function against key performance targets
Compensation& Benefits / Reward Management:
- Develop and maintain a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support reward philosophy as well as its talent attraction and retention strategies
- Lead benchmarking activities and advise management on findings and their business implications
Learning and Development:
- Develop technical and generic competencies to guide staff development.
- Develop training plans based on the competencies, executes and tracks.
- Lead the training curriculum development, facilitation, and execution of all external & internal training programs
- Manage the company’s Learning & Development System with CPD data
- Maintain staff training records with CPD hours earned
Staff Records / Welfare / Others:
- Oversee the management of the Company’s human resources information management system
- Ensure all employee contracts are issued and retained in staff file
- Develop and circulate Employee Handbook consolidating all the policies and ensures optimum organizational structure is maintained for the company
- Ensure annual vacation plan is developed and shared with Management
- Ensure the firm identifies with staff during personal events (Birthday, Wedding, etc.)
- Handle all HR related issues as it occurs or advised by management
- Direct and motivate team members in delivering the people management mandate in line with key deliverable
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or BSc with 8 – 9 years work experience.
- HR Strategy formulation and implementation
- Judgment and decision making
- Superior level of resourcefulness and ability to work with autonomy
- Aspire to excellence through quality and timely delivery of outputs
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptation to different situations to get the job done
- Must be familiar with statutory labor laws and regulations
- Intermediate Level User – Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- Strong, relationship building/networking, and supervision/people leadership skills
- Knowledge of HRIS – SeamlessHR, Talentlink, Human Manager, Sage 300 People, etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Succession Planning & Career Management
- Change Management
- Workforce Analytics
- Employee Engagement
- Leadership and People Management
- Performance Management:
- Organizational Development
- Recruitment & Onboarding
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication
5th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the email.