KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the potentials of their people – Primary Asset, while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity.
Job Position: Senior Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Oyo
- We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department.
- Senior HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team.
- You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems
- Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Develop compensation and benefits plans.
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers.
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire).
- Review departmental budgets.
- Organize learning and development programs.
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology.
- M.Sc degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS).
- Solid understanding of labor legislation.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- Must reside in Ibadan.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.