NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company that provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, and FMCGs, etc. We are looking for an HR Manager to lead our HR team and support the growth of our company.
- You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company, from recruiting to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
- You will be responsible for working with different departments.
- Managing company staff, including recruitment and selection process
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Determining suitable salaries and remuneration
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Developing adequate induction and training
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
- The Human Resource Manager will report directly to the CEO.
Job Skill & Qualifications
- Graduate degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Business Administration would be necessary, along with previous experience in the HR field.
- Professional certification is also a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- People-oriented and result-driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and database
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Must be up to date with the latest industry trends.