Phillips Consulting was founded in 1992 & headquartered in Nigeria, pcl. is a leading business and management consulting firm, serving clients across Africa through offices in Lagos and Abuja. We are a leading provider of transformation, technology, and outsourcing services.
Job Position: Admin and HR Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- The job holder will be fully responsible for overseeing all Administrative and Human Resource functions of the organization.
- He/she must be well versed in departmental procedures and policies and must be able to discover new ways to carry out duties more efficiently.
- This person will be responsible for ensuring smooth and effective coordination and management of all people and office operations aimed at helping the organization achieve its business goals.
Administrative Job Function
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within and outside the company to facilitate business operations.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Manage all logistics operations for the organization.
- Plan and coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Manage the company data system and ensure records are always up to date.
- Organise and supervise all office activities.
- Oversee facility services, maintenance services, and office vendors and artisans.
- Ensure adherence to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business development
Human Resource Job Functions
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of the employees.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and maintain a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in a fast-moving organization
- Ideal candidate must possess a BSc. Or BA in Business Administration or any related field
- An MBA or a Masters’ degree in a related field will be an added advantage
- Possess an in-depth understanding of office management procedures, HR, and departmental policies.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office
Skills and Experience
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Leadership skills
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Fast thinker
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online