Zenith Carex International Limited was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a front line position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and frieght delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
- Leading the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates.
- Collaborating with other managers in the business, sometimes internationally, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
- Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams.
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
- Managing talent pools and succession plans to ensure the company can continue to operate in the future.
- Overseeing training and development of employees.
- Administering financial elements such as payroll, compensation and benefits, and pension schemes.
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
28th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Human Resource Manager (Lagos)” as the subject of the mail.