Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then-budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings, it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in the Karu, Garki, and Maitama districts of the FCT. The group possesses advanced medical equipment to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnel. This equipment includes but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, a Mammography unit with stereotactic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology, and Dentistry.
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, onboarding and training programs.
- Updating job requirements when needed and contacting applicants’ references.
- Performing criminal background checks required by the company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork; answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with the company.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
30th November, 2023.