Alister Greene is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing People-Process Management solutions to Large, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Our People-Process solutions cover the very needs of start-ups and growing organizations. We work with organizations to overcome their organization specific people and process challenges; designing and implementing the most effective and efficient interventions for smooth transitioning from entrepreneurship to a professionally managed firm.
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The role of the human resource officer is to assist the human resource manager and team in managing HR operations and achievement of set goals and objectives.
- Prepare job profiles, create job advertisements, and use job boards.
- Review resumes, shortlist and conduct virtual interviews as needed, and schedule in-person interviews with appropriate candidates
- Manage and update the recruitment database.
- Prepare assessment reports to clients and ensure feedback is given to all applicants.
- Assist with planning and scheduling training programs
- Communicate with prospective trainees to confirm the training time, date, and venue.
- Coordinate employees onboarding, induction/Orientation based on the existing company’s designed template and create new ones when needed.
- Ensure effective compliance with general HR policies and practices
- Attend staff meetings, take minutes and follow up on action plans.
- Assist in managing social media handles of the company.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Social Sciences, Humanities, or a related field.
- 1 – 3 years experience post-NYSC
- Social media content creation and management is an added advantage
- Professional membership in CIPMN, SHRM, and CIPD is an added advantage.
- Willingness to build a career in Human Resources Management.
- Robust use of Microsoft application and HR software
- Resident in Lagos, and on the mainland preferably.
10th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.