Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services (TIC). Bureau Veritas is a Business to Business to Society service company that contributes to positively transforming the world we live in. We work closely with our clients to address the critical challenges they face and to link these to the emerging aspirations of society. We play a pivotal role in building and protecting companies’ reputations, supporting them as they forge the foundations of trust that is built to last.
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Assisting in performance appraisal management and subsequent recommendation for promotion.
- Put together monthly payroll element for Full time employee, Expats, and contract staff.
- Assist in Exit management for all employee
- Assisting the HR Manager in planning activities, budget reconciliation and other forecasting
- Administers new employee orientation, induction, and documentation, weighing up and scheduling executive training Programs.
- Immigration matters: (Residence Permit, visas, Quota and Returns…)
- Monitor the implementation of training plan as a core functional objective.
- Legal: filing & updating information on legal matters
- Records: filing and arrangement of all documents, using HRIS such as Success Factor and Pay Space.
- Observer in all union negotiation.
- Supervising Front desk officer, drivers, and office assistants
- Representing HR/Support Service Unit in the HSE Committee
- Receives information on HSE and transmit to members of the units.
- Ensure that HR Staff and the Unit comply with HSE processes and procedures.
- Any other duties assigned by the HR Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online