Genesis Studios is a household name in the Nigerian Media & Entertainment Industry that specializes in TV/Film content production, Media solutions, Broadcast and Marketing. The company was incorporated in 2006 with the aim of being regarded as the best television content production house, a source of premium content for local/foreign stations, cable networks and media organizations in Nigeria and internationally.
Recognised as one of Nigeria’s outstanding media production outfits, Genesis Studios boasts of an exceptional reputation earned through quality service delivery, innovation, human capital efficiency and focused leadership.
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Ipaja / Egbeda, Lagos
- We are seeking a Human Resource Officer to join our team in Lagos. This is a hybrid role, which will require the candidate to work both remotely and in our Lagos office.
- As the Human Resource Officer, you will be responsible for the effective administration of relative HR duties as they pertain to employees and management at Genesis Studios.
- These duties range from overseeing employee perks, providing orientation and training, ensuring compliance, and improving employee relations within the company.
- The position is a four-month contract position with the potential for renewal based on the company’s needs and your demonstrated abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2-5 years of previous experience in Human Resources, preferably in a media production or related industry (Note: Experience in other sectors does not disqualify you).
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, procedures, and best practices.
- Strong administrative, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must be proactive and willing to learn
- Must dwell within the environs of Egeda such as Ipaja, Agege, Ikotun, Idimu axis.
- Must be ready to resume by the first week in February.
3rd February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV showing their location in Lagos to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.