Izy Group of Companies Limited aims to become a leading influence in all sectors. The mainstay of our strategy will be to offer a level of client focus that is superior to that offered by our competitors. Our vision is: “Making impact, every day, everywhere, in every way”
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking to hire a Human Resource Officer (HRO) who shall be responsible for preparing and implementing policies for the companies’ staff.
- They shall be responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, benefit management, training and placement of the organisational manpower.
Working closely with the GGM to:
- Provide support in the management of the organisation’s manpower – staff and volunteers via creation of management system, including the development of internal audits and training to ensure optimum job performance and satisfaction.
- Coordinate performance evaluation, onboarding, training and development sessions, materials and workshops as well as social activities.
- Support recruitment process through preparation of job profiles, Job Advertisements, creation of recruitment tests, arranging and attending interviews, preparation of recruitment reports, issuing of job offers, on boarding, induction and refresher courses.
- Ensure all HR documentation and records are prepared in a timely and accurate manner including but not limited to manpower reports, attendance records, leave tracker, changes in job classifications, query filing, incidence reporting.
- Create and maintain staff files, ensuring a high level of confidentiality and that staff files are complete, up-to-date and stored safely (in soft copy and physical copy). Also ensure that the HR database of staff information is maintained and kept up to date.
- Comply with organisational HR policies, procedures and practices within the department, complying with both employment law and provide necessary support to the staff as required.
- Keep abreast of other HR related information to facilitate best practice. In addition research and develop policies that are non existent but are applicable to HR in the company.
- Update the organisation’s HR policies and ensure employee compliance of these policies.
- Respond to employee questions about benefits and HR-related issues.
- Create effective channels of communication between employees and management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
N100,000 – N110,000 / month.
23rd May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letters and CV to: email@example.com with “Application for Human Resource Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications without a subject will not be reviewed.