Menzon Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Participate in and/or coordinate recruitment, induction and new staff onboarding activities.
- Prepare employment letters for new staff as required.
- Implement and communicate HR policies, processes and procedures as required.
- Provide requisite support during performance appraisal periods.
- Assist with collation of staff training needs and provide requisite support during staff training as required.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of payroll information for preparation of monthly salary schedules.
- Monitor key HR metrics as and when needed.
- Update employee records in line with policy and ensure confidentiality of such records.
- Participate in background and reference verification activities to determine integrity of staff profiles and records.
- Assist with the processing of staff leave and other requests.
- Handle other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Social Science, Business or related field (Master’s Degree in Human Resources is an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3 years’ core HR experience in well-structured organisation(s).
- Possession of professional certification in HR from CIPM or its foreign equivalents (e.g. SHRM, CIPD, HRCI) is an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills with proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times including to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Commitment to ethical standards and high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Professional level verbal and written communication with good report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
14th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.