St Carols Fountain School is an educational institution committed to achieving overall excellence in the upbringing of children from the age of three to eighteen years. We have Creche, preschool, elementary and high school classes.
Job Position: Human Resource / Admin Officer
Job Location: Ulakwo, Imo
- We’re on the look out for a skilled Human Resources/Administrative Officer to manage HR/Admin programs at the School and across the company – everything from recruiting and onboarding to performance management and compensation.
- The role will involve working, side-by-side, with our employees to foster a positive environment and make sure the school’s mission and goals are effectively implemented.
- Manage recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employee relationships, training and compensation process; monitor and make improvements as required
- Design and implement programs to improve morale and relationships
- Provide counseling for relationship management including dispute resolution and team building
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- Prepare the monthly payroll sheet for payment
- Provide expertise and offer advice to employees in areas like career planning, employee relationships, strategic development etc.
- Support the organization by providing and supervising the company’s administration.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating events such as; Weekly team meetings, Retreats, monthly Project meetings, and so on.
- Responsible for overseeing the provision of proper office administration , which includes maintaining calendars and procurement arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Responsible for managing the Proprietress Office, maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Providing general assistance during presentations.
- Producing documents, drafting letters, briefing papers, and reports and ensuring that the report and attendance of meetings are collated and properly documented.
- Responsible for managing the assigned official driver and other support staff across all branches
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a HR manager or in a similar position preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is mandatory; Master’s is a plus
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies designed to improve employee morale
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of local and federal laws and HR best practices
- Proven experience developing and implementing solutions to highly complex situations that call for ingenuity and creativity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal communications skills
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook & Email)
- Candidates should possess a B.Ed, B.Sc, HND or OND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of ICT as an educator.
- N40,000 Monthly.
- Accomodation Available.
25th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We are using the New Curriculum developed by the Nigerian Educational Research Council (NERDC).