Welcome2Africa International (W2A) is a trade and facilitation company with a special focus in Nigeria’s Agricultural and Maritime sector. We support investors, multinationals, and key stakeholders within and outside Africa to advance their trade and investment goals through an array of services we offer such as stakeholder engagement services, market research and entry services, and trade missions and site visits. Our vision is to become the world’s leading catalyst of investments, trade, and finance into and across Africa. W2A is led by a board that combined has facilitated over $5B worth of investment/trade across Africa.
Job Position: Administrative and Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
- As a leading member of the Executive Team,The Admin and HR officer will play a key role in contributing to the organization’s innovation and development.
- With the help of an office assistant, the HR and Admin officer will design, recommend, and implement the performance tracking strategy that will drive the business goals and objectives in support of continuing growth.
- The HR and Admin officer will also need to see his/her role through the lens of the evolving industry, while driving innovative strategies that will enhance the company’s work culture, support the creation of an enabling working environment for the organization and deepen existing employee and employer relationships through excellent service delivery.
- S/he will be responsible for figuring out the most resourceful approaches to getting things done.
- Administrative and logistical support also oversee the procurement process of the organization.
- Ensure that the office functions seamlessly at all times.
- Day-to-day petty cash management.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Support Team with their respective projects and activities
- Work with team members to help achieve their respective goals.
- Database and Knowledge management support
- Digitize all processes within the organization
- Drive adherence to policy within the organization
- Provide support and interface with co-workspace occupants
- Coordinate the team members to drive effective delivery.
- Develop and utilize performance tracking tools to track the progress of work from conception to delivery.
- Create and submit progress reports to senior management on the status of deliverables
- Initiate new programs/trainings & drive organizational development
- Drive performance across the organization and provide support functions Working with all team members to set and achieve KPI’s and goals
- Suggest and implement new techniques and technologies to meet or exceed business goals.
- Analyze root causes of business problems and recommend and work towards corrective actions.
- Maintain documentations for problem identification, definition and solving procedures. Review and recommend improvements to existing business programs
- Identify skill gaps and provide appropriate trainings to resources.
- Forecast costs by department and help create budgets
- Any other tasks assigned by CEO.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
20th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.