Josepdam Port Services (JPS) is one of the leading terminals in Nigeria. with three berths totaling 484 meters In length, Josepdam Port Services is the terminal operator of Tincan terminal A, that was successful In 2006 to gain the concession agreement with Nigerian Ports Authority. JPS has put in a new investment development plan that will see more than USD $50 million injected into the terminal to improve the services delivered.
At JPS, we operate e-banking system of payment to ease banking transactions and smooth operations. Over the years, we have evolved to paperless means of operation referred to as TaIly Green, by applying state-of-the-art technology from the arrival at cargo to final dispatch. We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
We are recruiting a diligent and experienced hand to fill the vacancy below:
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
- The successful candidate wilt assist the HR Manager in planning, developing and implementing strategies for HR Departments.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND in Industrial Relations, Business Administration or any similar Social Science discipline
- A minimum of 4 years working experience as a HR Officer or similar relevant role.
- Must have least one (1) of CIPM, SHRM, NIM, CIPD or NITAD certification.
- Experience in IndustrIal relations practice is an added advantage.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (oral and written) with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good adminstrative skills (planning, implementing, multitasking).
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suites (words, excel, powerpoin etc.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence,
- Must be diligent and able to work under pressure in meeting set timelines.
- Must be a team player and more importantly, self-driven.
8th October, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae in PDF Format, as an attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.