JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
Job Position: Human Resource Supervisor
Job Location: Ikotun, Lagos
- Efficient management of all HR &Admin functions in the branch.
- Respond to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires at deployed location
- Monitors operational compliance with the company’s policies and procedures at the branch
- Assist with recruitment and interview processes of the branch
- Ensure cordial industrial relations through prompt settlement of grievances whilst referring the more sensitive ones to the HO.
- Ensure compliance with regards to staff canteen management
- Attend to government agencies during inspections together with the Safety Officers.
- Conduct exit interviews at the branch
- Provide support in attending to daily staff issues on attendance, discipline and complaints
- Generate attendance report on lateness and absenteeism for the line managers at the branch
- Responsible for the distribution of stationaries at the branch
- Assist with the implementation of new policies at the branch
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant courses, Degree in HR related courses will be a plus. CIPM, HRI Certification will be an advantage.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience as an HR Officer.
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Dependable with high level of integrity and trustworthiness.
14th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.