PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
Job Position: Human Resource Supervisor
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We’re looking for an HR Supervisor who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate will play an important role in assisting the Human Resource Department with the daily running of our organizations.
- A successful HR supervisor will have extensive HR experience, be familiar with company procedures, and have sound labor law knowledge. You should also have excellent administrative skills and easily communicate with staff at all levels.
- An exceptional HR supervisor should be observant and proactive. You should be familiar with the finer workings of the company, but never lose sight of the big picture.
- Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
- Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Assisting managers with staff requirements.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or similar fields.
- A well-recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in an HR role.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong moral and ethical code.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, and business management and presentation tools.
- Excellent administrative skills.
As well as formal qualifications, you should have these attributes,
- Attention to detail – being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Strong analytical / problem solving skill.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and planning skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all business units across the company
- Must be good with Microsoft excel skills
- Working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Communication skills
- Quick Decisions
- Formal Authority
- Social Responsibility
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Adaptability skills
- Work ethic
- Project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online