Vodstra Limited – With scores of industrial experience and good market sustainability, Vodastra Technologies has added another feather to its cap by expanding its staffing operations to the IT and software services areas too.
Job Position: Human Resource Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and system.
- Responsible for sourcing and hiring talents by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process.
- Coordinate interviews and screening candidates.
- Monitor staff performance and carryout performance management processes (regular performance appraisal).
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Responsible for developing training programs.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Communicate in a professional manner via emails and otherwise.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Must have experience in using software and HR management tools.
- Learning and development.
- Leadership skills.
- Employee relations.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
N80,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.