Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
Job Position: Human Resources and Administrative Executive (Male)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Handle office expenses and petty cash of HRA office under the approval of the HHR
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
- Responsible for the overall running of the admin operation
- Make logistic arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for project staffs, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations
- Update/manage the filling system both hard and electronic copies.
Human Resource tasks:
- Recommend and execute annual staff development plan
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with applicable laws
- Review and update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs
- Plan and facilitating HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
- Develop job descriptions for current/new positions
- Maintain current organizational chart and current staff contact list
- Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
- Provide coaching and training to direct staffs on HR & Admin functions
- Establish and maintain relations with government, labor union and other related personnel stakeholders
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
- Other related assignments task as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Administration, Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines
- Professional certification [Added advantage]
- At least 5 year experience working as an HR and administrative officer
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
- Very good in information technologies
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Be willing to occasionally travel for work, as required.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written).
1st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.