Chiji14xchange is an e-commerce platform for Cryptocurrencies and Gift Cards based in Nigeria and provides its services across Africa. The platform consists of a trading system that connects users with cryptocurrencies or Gift Cards to trade with agents on the platform who confirm the validity of Currency and Gift Card details as well as process payment which are currently done by Bank credit.
Job Position: Human Resources Assistant
Job Location: Lagos (On-site)
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- proximuity to Ajah axis
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online