CTG Global – CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero-tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
Job Position: Human Resources Assistant (West Africa)
Job Location: Abuja
- CTG is an award winning private sector company that enables humanitarian & development projects in conflict zones.
- As a people solutions business, we recruit, deploy & manage the right people with the right skills to implement projects in the world’s toughest regions.
- We are seeking to hire a qualified Human Resources (HR) Administrator to support our regional HR team. The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly experienced in areas such as sourcing, recruitment, retention, assessments, managing employee documentation.
- Experienced in tools for managing remote working relationships.
- Employee facing to assist with grievances, complaints, concerns & issues emanating within the workplace.
- Client facing to assist with communications with any number of clients in a professional & efficient manner.
CTG Nigeria requires a dynamic experienced self motivated HR Officer who can support the HR Manager in managing current operations & client growth of our Nigeria & West Africa business. The successful candidate will support the HR Account Manager & will be responsible for managing all aspects of client services including:
- Sourcing, recruiting & on boarding new staff ensuing that CTG’s objectives of achieving gender parity in its staff numbers are adhered to.
- Supporting the HR Account Manager to manage client projects.
- Maintaining HR records.
- Addressing daily consultant & client enquiries.
- Maintaining CTG consultant databases & relevant documentation.
- Supporting verification of payroll details.
- Ensuring all staff operate in compliance with company policies & procedures.
- Ensuring CTG’s high standard of Duty of Care (DOC) is consistently applied.
- Supporting & suggesting improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Maintaining recruitment procedures that comply with Nigerian labor law & other labor laws of other West African nations.
- This role reports to the Regional HR Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related field, Master’s Degree desirable.
- CIPM, CIPD, SHRM or equivalent (required).
- 3 – 4 years of demonstrable relevant HR or project management experience.
- Experience working with the United Nations (UN) or on other large donor funded project & programs.
- Experience working for a global international organization.
- A knowledge of humanitarian & international development protocols & practices.
- Minimum 3 years sector experience in a relevant HR role (required).
- Minimum 3 years West Africa experience (required).
- Fluency in French & in English (required).
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project management experience.
- Client relationship experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Problem solving skills.
- Dedication commitment & flexibility.
- HR communication skills.
- Time management & working under deadlines.
- This role has no team management responsibility.
18th January 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants must upload a copy of their latest resume on their candidate profile on CTG’s Tayo system.
- Applicants must include all educational certificates, degrees & relevant documentation for verification.
- Applicants must be fully fluent in French & English.
- Applicants must have advanced capabilities in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good knowledge of employee relations & Nigeria labor law.
- Knowledge of labor law of other West African nations.
- Qualified females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants that are fluent in French & English & currently living in Nigeria will be given preference.