Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
Job Position: Human Resources Assistant
Job Location: Ketu, Lagos
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Assist our recruiter in sourcing candidates and updating our database.
- Gather and assess business intelligence and the necessary data to assess employee performance and identify individual and departmental workplace issues and development barriers
- Create and oversee the implementation of the procedures that support and enhance employee performance as per the company’s objectives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Degree in Human Resources, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience as an HR Assistant.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.