Work Better Africa is a workforce development and workplace transformation company that stimulates effective collaboration between employers and employees to build profitable and sustainable businesses. We empower the workforce to attain high-level Productivity, Peak Performance and become Profit oriented through our bespoke training and development programmes. Our services include: Recruiting, Training, Coaching, Business Consulting and Publishing.
Job Position: Human Resources Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Assists the HR Manager in general coordination of all HR duties and responsibilities.
- Compiling payroll/ Attendance data.
- Coordinating HR Dashboard / Statistics.
- Coordinating HR welfare support and activities for staff.
- Assist and resolve hotel staff and management queries.
- Updating salary and benefits information.
- Assists the HR Manager in preparation and setting up venue for training and development program for staff.
- Manage HR administration such as starters and leavers process.
- Complete monthly and fortnightly paperwork to be submitted to the Payroll team.
- Ensure consistent update of staff information management system and physical filling.
- Assist with employee relation issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinarians, grievance and capability.
- Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files.
- Maintenance of HR email account and ensures prompt response.
- Analyze staff turnover and sick leave with the aim of implementing strategies for reduction.
- Assists the HR manager in Budget preparation where required and is fully aware of all Budgeted Positions and hiring approvals.
- Ensure compliance with all HR legislation and keep up to date with changes to local authorities.
- Supporting the hotel with departmental training requirements including inductions, work experience, careers fairs, and training materials.
- Ensures confidentiality is maintained at all times and provides information only to those with a need to know.
- To know and follow the Health &Safety at Work Act and comply with the hotel’s Health & Safety policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in Human Resources Management.
- Confidence in working independently and part of a team.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Effective written and oral communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedure.
2nd February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.