EHA Clinics is a world-class comprehensive health care service provider located in Nigeria. We aim to bridge the gap between patients and healthcare services in any setting: the clinic, the home, or through innovative online and mobile solutions. All of our clinics are equipped with the latest healthcare technologies, and the most dedicated team of healthcare professionals, providing a unique range of patient-centric services.
Job Position: Human Resources Associate
Job Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Purpose of the position
- The Human Resources Associate will act as a first point of contact and support managers and employees who require HR assistance with using or accessing HR programs and processes.
- The Human Resources assistant is responsible for providing a timely and accurate response or properly redirecting the inquiry, to help the employee resolve or address their need.
The Human Resources Associate will support EHA Clinics department predominantly to:
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related enquiries or requests.
- Gather, enter, and/or update data to maintain employee records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintain files and records for the office.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Assist with HR project development, planning and execution.
- Compose and prepare written documentation and correspondence for the HR department; screen and evaluate incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepare responses as appropriate.
- Assist in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special HR projects as appropriate.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Prepare and distribute meeting agenda and meeting minutes.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of company information.
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Publish and unpublish job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics
- Develop training and onboarding materials
- Coordinating schedules, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that everyone is kept current on necessary company news and information.
- Assist to evaluate the performance of the employees as required
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- EHA Clinics requires all staff to keep their knowledge and skills up to date
- S/he is expected to continue to learn throughout their career at EHA Clinics through continuing professional development (CPD).
- The professional body relating to specialist areas will have information on the type of CPD to be carried out and how much should be completed each year.
Key Areas of Note
- Ensure continuing education, training and development is undertaken to meet clinical governance guidelines for Continuing Professional Development and a Personal Development Plan.
- Keep up to date with relevant medical research, technology, and evidence-based medical practice by attending continuing education courses and professional meetings, reading journals, etc.
- Perform a variety of research and analysis tasks associated with the improvement of clinical care, medical diagnosis, and treatment where appropriate.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from any reputable institution.
- At least 1-3 years of related experience is required.
- Completion of compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or exemption.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Hold Computer literacy
- Excellent Communication
- Working Under Pressure
- Humane, Empathetic and Supportive Bedside Manner
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Problem solving and Initiative
- Time Management and Organization
- Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in the use of the Asana task management tool is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
- Sound negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. EHA Clinics is a tobacco-free environment.
- Above all, we believe strongly in our mission and our core values, and our teams are most successful when they do also.
N100,000 – N150,000 NGN (Monthly Gross)
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Healthcare: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to four (4) children under 21 years of age, or parents who are dependents of the employee (a total of 6 enrollees including the Primary) and supplemental health care coverage up to a cumulative maximum of N3,000,000 per household (a total of 6 enrollees including the Primary) in any twelve (12) calendar months.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for team members. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon the successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days of paid annual leave (based on full-time work schedule).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online