Talent Place Consulting – Our client, a Fast-Food Eatery in Abeokuta, Ogun State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Coordinator
Job Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Our client is opening for a Human Resources Coordinator will oversee the daily operation of the Human Resources office.
- Responsible for areas of recruiting, training, employee relations, benefits, and other employee-related tasks to ensure that customers continue to have excellent experiences.
- Ensure that the company’s HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved.
- Prepare job descriptions, advertise vacant positions, and manage the employment process.
- Orientate new employees and train existing employees.
- Create employee wellness programs.
- Assess employee morale by analyzing absenteeism and turnover records and lateness.
- Monitor employee performance.
- Prepare employee work schedules and rotations.
- Create, develop, and implement staff recognition initiatives.
- Disciplinary and conflict management.
- Oversee the health and safety of all employees.
- Provide advice on policies and procedures in line with the Nigeria Labour law.
- Ensure implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Draft communications about issues that may affect employees.
- Ensure accurate and proper record keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Set up and maintain an effective administrative system.
- Other function as required by the CEO.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- B.Sc Degree or equivalent in Social Science or related field
- 3 years’ experience, preferably within a fine dining environment
- Computer literacy and Experience with relevant HR software (MS Office applications, Google workspace etc.)
- Independent worker with proven leadership skills.
- In addition to above skills, the ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the desire to learn and contribute.
Culture & Benefits
Their goal is to collaborate with talented restaurant professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the industry. The company culture is founded on providing professional growth and therefore proudly offer:
- Attractive salary
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Health benefit
- Employee discounts.
27th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.