Foteino Talento – Our client in the Education industry is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Our client is looking for a HR Executive to manage all employee-related issues in the organization.
- They are committed to providing advice and help to Nigerian students applying to study in the UK.
- To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in recruitment, performance management, training and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and compliance with labour laws and regulations.
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure smooth operations of the department.
- Manage the recruitment process, including drafting job descriptions, posting job vacancies, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and extending job offers.
- Conduct new employee onboarding, including orientation, paperwork, and introduction to company policies and procedures.
- Manage employee relations issues, including conflict resolution and disciplinary actions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of performance management processes, including performance reviews, goal setting, and coaching.
- Coordinate and deliver employee training and development programs.
- Manage employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other employee benefits.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local labour laws and regulations.
- Maintain employee records and prepare HR reports as needed.
- Provide support to employees and managers on HR-related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a human resource role, with a focus on recruitment, employee relations, and compliance.
- Strong knowledge of HR principles, labour laws, and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HR information systems.
Competencies / Skills:
The ideal candidate has overseen, driven and led a culture change project in an organisation. You will be a commercially astute HR professional with the gravitas and experience to lead others whilst also ensuring that the operational day-to-day is being achieved.
- Pay close attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strategic thinker
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Ability to multitask and exhibit sound practical judgment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Discretion, good judgment ability, adaptable and versatile
- Ability to equilibrate priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills
- Good knowledge of share registration processes
- Experience in administration and personnel management
- Good level communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Good level influencing and negotiation skills
You will be comfortable working at both strategic and tactical level and ideally have experience in the following areas:
- Career Development
- Performance reviews
- Change Management
- Exposure to all generalist areas, particularly employee relations
- Good systems knowledge
- Organisation design experience
- Compensation and benefits
- Project Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.