Sweet Sensation is not just a recognized name in the Quick Service Restaurant Industry Nigeria but also a pioneer in introducing African cuisine and intercontinental meals into the QSR sphere.
Job Position: Human Resources Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Be actively involved in the recruitment and hiring process.
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans, develop training and development programs and assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven experience as HR officer/executive or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (recruitment and selection, payroll management, employee relations etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, google worksheets) is a MUST
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Strong work ethics and reliability First degree in any relevant field.
- HR certification is a plus.
- Duty lunch;
- HMO; Fuel allowance;
- Telephone recharge cards etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com using “Human Resources Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.