Pishon and Brooks Advisory Services – Our client, a leading Payments & Financial Technology company located in Lagos, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Generalist
Job Location: Lagos
- The Human Resource Generalist will provide support to the HR Manager to oversee the day-to-day HR operations within the organization.
- Support with the Recruitment, interviews, and onboarding of new hires upon resumption
- Conducts background screenings and checks on new hires and manage the employee confirmation process
- Assist with the administration of monthly salary, benefits administration, and leave administration.
- Ensure all statutory remittances are done timely.
- Assist with the administration of the Performance Management Process
- Assist with the implementation of the Talent Management process
- Manage disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations
- Maintain proper record management system
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and adherence to HR policies while also contributing to policy development
- Generate relevant HR reports as may be required
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices where applicable
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field field required.
- Relevant HR certification is added advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant HR experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Basic knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
15th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.