The Outsource Company is a 100 % privately held Nigerian company offering BPO/ITES (Business Process Outsourcing/Information Technology Enabled Services), from its state of art 350+ seat (additional 1000 seat also in plan) call center facility in Abuja, Nigeria. Our world class facility offers end-to-end voice and non-voice BPO services globally. We are a premier company, managing complex transaction processing operations and offering end-to-end solutions. We combine our BPO expertise with research, analytics, risk advisory and process consulting services to deliver a broad suite of offerings to our customers.
Job Position: Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Job Location: Lakowe, Lagos
- Opening of staff salary accounts, registration for pension, HMO registration etc for new staff.
- Attend to complaints by staff on salaries, pension contribution, access to medical facilities and other staff benefits.
- Maintain and update staff records, ensure re-verification of contract & drivers address every 6 months. Also conduct an annual criminal check on all staff.
- Monitor the annual leave plan of staff, notify the HR manager & staff line manager when a staff is due to proceed on leave.
- Timely processing of staff overtime & monthly staff salaries before the 20th of every month
- Ensure timely remittance of pension contributions & handling all mater relating to PENCOM.
- Proper management & prompt processing of monthly canteen bills for payment.
- Supports Head HR in scheduling, organizing and facilitating in-house and external training programme for appropriate staff on a regular basis.
- Develops training plan/calendar and coordinates its implementation in conjunction with Head HR to ensure effective formal and on-the-job training delivery. Also handle of all matters relating to ITF
- Updates job descriptions and employee specifications.
- Ensure background check is conducted in a timely manner for new employee(s) and report of same is properly kept in staff files.
- Supports Head HR in coordinating recruitment processes for the admission of new staff, including screening application forms, organizing aptitude tests and interviews.
- Facilitates the organization of orientation and induction sessions for new employees.
- Gathering and distribution of information within the company.
- Initiate, follow through & compile the result of the half yearly appraisal exercise.
- Conclusions of JD work plans & performance appraisal with HOD.
- Coordinates implementation and provides information of human resource management policies and procedures.
- Supports HR budgeting for staff benefits and payroll components, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Candidates should possess HND / Bachelor’s Degrees with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
14th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.