Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel, and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
Job Position: Head – Human Resources / Learning Consultant
Job Location: Lagos
- Managing Human Resource Experiences
- Senior Level meetings in different level
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Take responsibility for the successful and timely completion of human resource-related projects
- Conduct HR research, track and analyze metrics and suggest insight to improve decision making
- Advise HR personnel about any recurring issues and problems
- Help HR professionals in recruiting, training and management of employees.
- Previous experience working as HR consultant for (15) years
- Expertise in HR operations, procedures and best practices
- Proven research and analysis skills
- He/She must have strong Contact
- Addition certifications, such as Certified Human Resources Consultant is a plus
- Strategically thinking in order to successfully outline business plans
- Solid problem-solving skills in order to easily detect problematic situations and come up with result-driven solutions
- Solid interaction and consulting skills
- Ability to become an integral part of any team.
1st August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.