CADSYNC Consults Limited – Our client, in the retail industry, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Our client is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to support their staff of over 500 employees across their various branch locations. The Human Resources Manager should have the ability to interact with employees from every level of the organization and provide general support for all aspects of human resources.
- The Human Resources Manager will provide leadership and support in all aspects of the human resources space including payroll, performance management, job evaluations, and training and development.
- An individual that is customer-centric and demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills would excel in this position.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Manager to join one of Nigeria’s leading retailers and build their career in Human Resources.
- This is an onsite position from Monday to Friday.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- 5 years experience within human resources
- Experience with payroll, staffing/recruiting, benefits, performance management systems, employee relations, and training and development.
- Industry experience within the retail space is an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
12th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV in one attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.