Codethatsprints is a first-class information technology and design solution company with a brilliant and committed team geared towards providing tech solutions in design, development and management for businesses, start-ups, institutions, organisations and governments across the globe.
- Human Resources Manager
- Schedule job interviews, first level screening and contact candidates as needed.
- Publish and remove job ads.
- Develop training and onboarding materials.
- Respond to employees questions about benefits.
- Administrative support
- Collation of staff contact details.
- Ensure improved productivity and highly motivational workforce.
- Training and monitoring performance.
- Gather Payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interviewing skills.
- Knowledge of and skill in developing human resources processes, procedures, and documentation.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments.
- Ability to analyse and develop creative solutions to complex human resources issues.
- Ability to manage Employees.
- Understanding of sales and Marketing.
- Skill in use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Ability to interpret and analyse informational needs, and provide technical advice and guidance in area of specialty.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
How to apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “HR Manager” as the subject of the email.