Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the Real Estate industry is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the HR department and ensuring the smooth operation of HR functions within the company.
- You will play a key role in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Manage recruitment and selection process
- Coordinate employee onboarding and offboarding
- Administer payroll and benefits programs
- Oversee performance management process
- Handle employee relations and grievances
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations
- Provide HR support and guidance to employees
- Conduct training and development programs
- Maintain HR records and data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR management role
- Knowledge of Nigerian labor laws and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in HR software and systems
- Professional certification in HR (e.g. CIPM, SHRM, PHRi) is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online