Greentech Industry Limited is foremost indigenous value added technology driven manufacturer and processor of cassava tubers, corn and sweet potatoes into pharmaceutical and food grade industrial starch. Our current annual installed production line processing capacity is 200,000 metric tons of raw cassava root tubers with the plan to activate second production line of similar capacity using corn as feedstock. GTI products are processed to serve both the local and international pharmaceutical and food/beverage native starch markets.
Job Position: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Job Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Develop and implement human resources management plan which includes strategies for staff development and retention
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of labor regulations in Nigeria and ensure that all Company HR policies comply with labor laws.
- Update Company’s Staff Handbook as required, to ensure that it remains relevant to Company’s needs.
- Ensure that all staff activities are ethical and comply with Company’s values and the policies in the Staff Handbook.
- Maintain the Company’s organogram and generate or modify job descriptions as needed, in consultation with the relevant departments.
- Support employee engagement activities and help drive HR process automation and policy updates
- Assist Line Managers in the appraisal process, including ensuring that performance appraisals are aligned with job plans, commence at the appropriate time, and are Review completed by the specified deadline.
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure hiring candidates with the right skills, experience and values to achieve Company’s objectives
- Liaise with HR partners/consultants to ensure that vacancies are properly advertised and recruitment processes are followed and in compliance with Company’s approved policies and procedures.
- Prepare employment contracts for new employees.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of employee information (contracts, leave dates, performance reviews, references, queries, etc.) and ensure that information on all employees is up-to-date.
- Carry out all duties assigned by Management
- Planning HR and administration activities, overseeing the office management function
- B.Sc, HND, MBA in Business Administration, Banking & Finance or a business-related course and Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Not more than 35 years old, must be physical and mentally fit to work.
14th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must reside within Agbara and its environments.