Lorache Group – Our client is a conglomerate with big investments in the Pharmaceutical sector. They invest in technologies and partner with others to create meaningful solutions and ultimately better results for the people they serve.
- Job Position: Human Resources Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- “Our People Matter” and it’s our constant endeavor to “recognize performance & commitment, encourage lifelong learning and growth and provide opportunities to grow careers
- As part of the Human Resources Team, you will be instrumental to lead all WWCVL People Enabler practices across all locations.
- This position will be reporting to the Head of Human Resources and will require traveling.
- Employee Engagement – Design, build and manage the Employee Engagement strategy
- New Hire / Transfer Learning Paths – Induction and integration of new hires/transfers to ensure readiness from a functional perspective
- Learning & Development – Training of employees and skill development
- Rewards & Recognition – Design of R&R program and process management
- Career Pathing – Align the design for career development plan and governance of the program
- MBA in Human Resources with a minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience as HR business
- partner in Pharma / FMCG / Consulting organization. Professional Certifications like CIPM | PHR etc. will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Employee Engagement, Designing and
- Managing R&R, L&D, Induction / Orientation programs, and Employee Surveys.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors will be added advantage.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
15th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job role” as the subject of the email.