Riverside Schools opened its doors in September 2009 with six pupils in the Elementary School. The College which commenced in 2017 coincidentally started with six students too. Today, the schools have grown to become household names and the first point of call for discerning parents in search of a rich academic experience for their children. The elementary school enrols children aged 3 months to 10 years (Crèche through Grade 6). Whilst the entry age for the college is 10 or 11 years. Both schools currently have a population of over three hundred pupils and students.
Our Schools are accredited by the Association of Private Educators in Nigeria (APEN) and the Ogun State Ministry of Education. We have also initiated the processes of accreditation by Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA) and Council of British International Schools (COBIS). We aim to be a great place to learn, work and grow and a leader of technological impact in education. Our top-notch facilities, rich curriculum and experienced and passionate instructors are our greatest assets!
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Isheri, Lagos
- The HR Manager oversees the daily human resource function at Riverside Schools, ensuring all roles are adequately filled by identifying gaps and filling vacancies within the organization.
- Other functions are administering payroll, benefits and leave, planning and tracking human development functions like training, metrics such as talent retention, dismissal rate, presenteeism, absenteeism and productivity per staff.
- Expected to enforce company policies and culture; and drive effective performance evaluations.
- Lead staff recruitment, posting job vacancies and the interview process
- Identify vacancies within the organizations and fill them
- Employee application background checks and eligibility verification
- Lead the reviews of the staff handbook and compliance with the policies in it
- Monitors performance metrics and leads the performance evaluation process within the organization
- Implement HR software for payroll, employment and benefits, record keeping and tracking performance, leave days, productivity and training
- Ensure workplace safety, ethical behaviour, sexual harassment policies and compliance
- Benefits administration and staff welfare
- Handles staff onboarding, orientation, recognition and disciplinary programs
- Employment law compliance
- Oversees staff training and development initiatives
- Maintain staff directory, updates HR records and organizational chart
- Maintain knowledge of trends and stay up-to-date on new technologies in HR, talent management and employment laws.
- BA / BSc Degree, preferably in Social Sciences / HR Management
- CIPM certification would be an added advantage for position.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a HR function
- A track record of organizational leadership
- Proficiency in planning and the use of organizational management software (Payroll systems, Human Resource Management Systems and Human Resource Information Systems)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in a school would be an added advantage.
N180,000 – N200,000 / month.
3rd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.