Sisa Method – Our client, a Nigerian company in the Power Generation, Real Estate and Construction sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Our client is looking to employ a Human Resources Manager who will take ownership of all Human Resources matters across the organization; from recruitment to employee relations, performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
- You will drive staff productivity to at least 70% quarterly.
- Design and run the HR department operations daily with the capacity and capability to deliver the goals of the organization.
- Design and develop an administrative and HR process for the ministry that will support in delivering the organization goals.
- Design, develop and update clear administrative and HR policies and procedures to cater to all possible engagement and administrative issues between staff and the organization.
- Design and implement a customized Compensation and Benefit structure that seeks to be fair, rewarding, inspiring, and competitive and improves staff productivity.
- Design a performance and appraisal management system that seeks to improve staff productivity rates.
- Develop policy and practices to maintain employee and workplace privacy and also to ensure the fundamental rights of the staff are protected throughout all levels of interactions with staff, management and stakeholders.
- Develop & deploy a staff engagement and retention strategy that will ensure the retention of the best and highest performing staff.
- Develop and support management team with the capacity and capability to lead staff across all aspects of the Organization.
- A Degree in a related field
- Relevant certification.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in HR Management.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices.
- Knowledge of labour laws.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Adept at problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.