Sonora Capital and Investment Company Limited is a financial services company that is dedicated to managing assets and providing advisory services for carefully selected clientele that desire high quality, specialized and personalized niche products and services.
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The role holder will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational & performance management, training, and development as well as compensation.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Work with the company’s Executive Management to establish a sound plan of management that supports the strategy and objectives of the company
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help employees understand their job responsibilities
- Maintain a comprehensive database of employee information (contracts, leave dates, performance reviews, references, queries, etc.) and ensure that information on all employees is up-to-date
- Ensure that all company HR and welfare policies, systems, programs, and actions comply with local and labour legislation as well as comply with the company’s code of conduct
- Support employee engagement activities and drive HR policy updates
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the MD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or in any Social Sciences related discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Human Resources Manager with at least three (3) years’ experience in the HR Business Partner
- The ideal candidate should reside in/ around the island
- CIPM or any relevant professional qualification is necessary
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.