Techno Oil Limited is an integrated, wholly indigenous company that today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investments in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and manufacturing.
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- Developing the human capital strategy, philosophy, and programs enabling the execution of the
- Business strategy through human capital and serving as chief architect of the brand on employment.
- Driving cultural change as initiatives needed to ensure workforce alignment, engagement, and retention.
- Building highly efficient HR processes, systems, and infrastructure.
- Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance in all aspects of the organization’s employee policies, compensation programs, health, welfare and retirement plans, and employee and workforce unions.
- Assessing, monitoring, developing plans for, and addressing all aspects of people-related risk, in partnership with the Legal Advisor and the Compliance Officer.
- Advising and consulting with the CEO, the board, and senior leadership on the impacts and implications of business strategy on human capital.
- Establishing and driving a culture of continuous learning and development of individual technical and behavioral competencies required to optimize performance. Ensuring that development programs are available and sufficient to address performance gaps.
- Managing and ensuring a robust and rigorous succession planning process is in place.
- Providing leadership, development, and oversight to the HR department in the following functional areas.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Accounting, Business Administration or other related discipline from a Recognized University (minimum of Second Class Upper Division)
- CIPD qualified or another HR Certification (SHRM-CP etc.)Desirable. Relevant management Qualification or training.
- Minimum of years experience resolving complex employee relation issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online