Trustcrow is a Lagos-based fintech company that specializes in a B-to-B digital escrow platform. The company escrows funds between transacting parties until agreed goods, services, or assets are delivered. This safeguards buyers from sell-side performance default and safeguards sellers from buy-side payment default. The platform eliminates the purchasers exposure to making advance payments prior to the receipt of goods/services and eliminates the sellers exposure to delivering goods/services before payment. By using a trusted intermediary, users benefit from increased transparency, protection, and efficiency. Trustcrow is a USA-registered company with operations in Nigeria.
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated and highly intuitive HR manager to lead our HR team.
- As an HR manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the organization’s human resources strategy and ensuring the alignment of HR initiatives with the company’s overall business objectives.
- We seek someone with extreme intelligence, one who understands industrial laws and how people and organizations work.
- Your abilities, people intelligence and understanding of industrial laws in line with business objective will be tested daily; so please do not apply if you cannot execute. You will oversee the development and implementation of HR policies and programs, provide strategic guidance to senior leadership and take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
- Trustcrow is a startup technology company.
- Characteristics of a startup include but are not limited to being fast-paced, uncertain, flexible, experimental, and grit.
- The successful candidate will marry these characteristics and be able to provide solutions for different business needs while exhibiting good management skills and a strong understanding of the company’s products and services.
- (Strategic HR Leadership, Talent Acquisition and Management, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Organizational Development, Compensation and Benefits, HR Policy Development, Leadership and Team Management)
- Driving the company’s HR administration, by reviewing policies as they relate to staff handbook, appraisal, targets and KPIs, employee discipline, and promotions and raises.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and execute HR strategies that support the company’s goals and objectives.
- Orienting new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Develop and manage talent management programs, including leadership development and succession planning.
- Documenting human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Foster a culture of continuous performance improvement.
- Accomplishing human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Performing administrative duties and functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making.
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating meetings and all associated logistics, department and off-site meetings, external group other events.
- Ensure that the organization’s compensation practices remain competitive and aligned with industry standards
- Administering benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Drive initiatives to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Build, lead, and mentor a high-performing HR team, providing guidance and professional development opportunities.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and accountability within the HR department.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Laws
- 8+ or more year’s relevant experience in an executive support/ human resource role at a high corporate level.
- Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision. Strong problem solving.
- Independently explores and learns about the company, the role and how to get things done in a complex environment.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personal Management.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of labor Law and HR practices
- Strong team player.
- Experience and skill creating and organizing presentations and reporting for executive audience.
- Excellent Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to stay on top of time sensitive projects and urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility and ability to execute quickly.
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicates openly and directly. Adjusts communication to level of audience. Responds professionally.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and technical material.
- Ability to work efficiently and handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient PC skills to include Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other business enterprise systems).
- Takes initiative to learn new systems and stay current in area of expertise.
- Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling, expenses, calendar).
20th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: HR@gotrustcrow.com using “Human Resource Manager” as the subject of the mail.