Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education; organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals.
- Performing administrative tasks.
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures.
- Updating job requirements when needed and contacting applicants’ references.
- Performing criminal background checks required by the company.
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education.
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids.
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork; answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with the company.
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Business Administration / Humanities
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- A certification in Personnel Management (CIPM)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to present company mission and history clearly and confidently
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record-keeping.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
- Possesses superb spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship-building and employee coaching skills.
30th November, 2021.