Allen Professional Services – Our client, an international quick services restaurant opening outlets in the South East, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Owerri, Imo
- The Human Resources Officer supports the coordination of all administrative activities related to the company’s personnel.
- He/she supports the company’s recruitment strategies, implementing systems for managing staff benefits, payroll and behavior and onboarding new employees.
- He/she supports the monitoring of staff attendance, performance, and general well-being.
- Support the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
- Support development of training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Support the organization’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team.
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives.
- Maintain HR systems and processes.
- Conduct periodic and annual staff performance reviews.
- Support the design and implementation of employee retention strategies.
- First Degree in Human Resources, or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in a human resources position
- Experience in the food or hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experienced in a broad range of human resource strategies, practices as well as employee regulatory laws in Nigeria.
27th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.