Beam Energy Limited is an Integrated Engineering Solution Provider incorporated in 2003 to provide high quality services in Electrical, Instrumentation, Control, Automation, Telecommunication, Power Infrastructure, Mechanical Fabrication, and Maintenance as well as Global Supply for Oil and Gas, Power, Manufacturing and Construction Sectors of Sub Sahara African region.
Job Position: Office Administrator / Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for providing professional and high-level administrative support to the CEO and teams reporting to him by performing a wide variety of reliable, analytical, and administrative duties to ensure cross-organizational coherence and effectiveness.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO, including preparing reports, handling correspondence and scheduling meetings
- Provide strategic, and operational support to the CEO/MD towards enhancing the effectiveness and impact of the CEO/MD’s role in the implementation of projects and operations of the Company.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- Evaluates, reviews, and interprets operational and administrative inquiries in order to provide recommendations for both existing and potential clients, as may be directed by the CEO.
- Conducts first level review of all operational presentations, and correspondences coming into the CEO’s office and recommend next steps prior to further inputs from the CEO.
- Coordinates and participates in various operational/ strategic meetings with the CEO; articulating key decisions and agreed action points; cascading them to relevant stakeholders on a need to know basis and follows through on execution and feedback.
- Set yearly budget for Human Resources and Training.
- Development of human resource policies and processes.
- Maintains organisation structure and update personnel file.
- Coordinates process of induction & briefing for new staff.
- Develops and manages compensation and benefit
- Verify Monthly Payrolls Schedules with Finance & Account Dept.
- Performance Management.
- Ensures performance management standards are adhered to
- Manages staff promotion in line with company policy.
- Participates in the quarterly appraisal exercise.
- Recruitment and Training.
- Ensures effective management of the recruiting function: selection, placement and induction as well as Training and Development function.
- Facility Administration & Supervision.
- Provision & Maintenance of Facilities and Utilities.
- Security & Logistics.
- Provision of conducive work environment.
- Vehicle Management.
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience.
- Ensures seamless passage for Management staff and Expatriates at various departureQualifications & Experience
- Membership of CIPM and other Professional Bodies will be an advantage
- Knowledge and Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.