Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality.
Job Position: Human Resources and Administrative Officer
Job Location: Arepo, Lagos Ibadan Express Way, Lagos
Job Responsibilities (Daily Duties – HR)
- Management of the HR Time and Attendance System
- Manage Sick leave/Absence management
- Participate in the Recruitment and Selection process in line with organization requirement
- Responsible for the accuracy of all administration held on file (both manual and electronic) and for ensuring the information is updated, maintained and used to its maximum effectiveness.
- Assist in performance management process
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Ensure accurate job descriptions are in place
- Planning and sometimes delivering training- including inductions for new employees
- Any other duties and specific project work which may be assigned from time to time by the Human Resource Manager.
Job Responsibilities (Daily Duties – Admin)
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers, vendors and service providers with the purpose of getting high quality products and services at good bargains.
- Maintain company assets are maintained as at when due.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Head HR
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Supervisory skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Interviewing skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Applicants with factory experience will be given priority
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online