Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, Dayola Property started business with Investment and Trade, while building relationships and experience that has been taken into property development.
Job Position: Human Resources / Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Human Resource and Administrative Officer; who is the office manager is responsible for managing administrative and employee related activities in the office.
- The HR/Admin officer develops, advises on and implements policies relating to the effective use of personnel within an organization, with the aim of ensuring the organization employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and to ensure staff performance are in line with the company’s aims.
Compensation And Benefits:
- Monitoring salary structure and benefits.
- Developing competitive benefit packages.
- Ensuring all packages and benefits are legal.
- Advising and compliance with staff salary scheme.
- Advising and complying with staff benefit scheme.
- Making sure the staff salary and tax are paid on or before due dates.
Training And Development:
- Identifying training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes.
- Designing training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs.
- Conducting appraisals.
- Producing training materials for in-house course.
Recruitment And Selection:
- Creating adequate job roles for vacant position
- Coming up with a testing system and planning interviews.
- Giving advices on the hire selection.
- Handling all HR-related queries
- Administering and proper filing of HR-related documents
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Respond to hr related mails.
- Monitor staff leave.
- Monitoring staff attendance and their commitment to work.
- Maintaining and developing personnel record systems
- Administering payslips and maintain staff records
- Communicating the company processes and policies to the staff.
- Ensuring adherence to the policies and processes.
- The major link between the Managing Director and the staff on company affairs.
- Taking disciplinary actions on policies and processes defaulters.
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedure
- Observing the general welfare of the company and giving general advises.
- Giving staff, company and general welfare advises to the Managing Director.
- Advising the Managing Director on policy and processes.
- Advising the Managing Director on pay and other issues including: disciplinary action, benefits e.t.c.
Administrative Job Roles:
- Supervising the administrative assistant to ensure that equipment/appliances are in good working order and ensuring that office supplies are adequately provided.
- Taking note of basic requisitions and attending to them as soon as possible.
- Keeping an adequate filing system.
- Ensuring that all domestic bills are paid before they expire.
- Send out notice of general staff meetings and ensure that they hold.
- Preparation of general office budget
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Ensuring all administrative transactions is properly recorded.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related course.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Basic Understanding of Payroll Management
- CIPM certification – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
9th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.