Elsadave Consulting Limited is a professional HR services firm established to assure an effective linkage between human capability and business strategy, revenue growth and optimum market place success to clients across diverse verticals.
Job Position: Human Resources (HR) Officer
Job Location: Akure, Ondo
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring,onboardingand performance
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any related field from a reputable institution.
- MBA / M.Sc (HR) is an added advantage
- Professional certification in HR would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years progressive experience in Human Resource role
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities.
29th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.