Inagbe Grand Resort and Leisure is a place where the genuine care, comfort and privacy of our guests is our highest mission. We pledge to provide premium personal service and facilities for our guest who will always enjoy a tranquil, relaxed yet refined ambiance. Inagbe grand resorts vision is to be recognised as the best resort in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa.
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Snake Island – Lagos
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you will contribute to making the company a better place to work. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved.
- Assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline and HR administration.
- Coordinate and /or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire hotel orientation program.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Manager.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Implement corporate policies and procedures on compensation, incentive, bonus and benefits with the HR Manager.
- Continually assesses employee morale by analyzing absenteeism and turnover records, lateness and resignations.
- Coordinate and oversee all matters related to staff accommodation, facilities, and transport.
- Coordinate, control and inspect employee’s accommodation, staff canteen etc. ensuring it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort.
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials with the help of the Human Resources Manager.
- Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinates disciplinary procedure as and when necessary.
- Ensure appraisals are carried out for every employee every 12 months and also review all appraisals and follow up on development needs, if required.
- Assist in communication of key messages to all staff.
- Assist in recruitment and hiring of new hires.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in demanding situations.
- Assist other department heads / HOD’s in the formulation of HR policies and procedures for their respective departments.
- Assist with and ensures that all procedures concerning promotion, transfer and staff resignation is carried on within Company policy and also within legal boundaries.
- Assist in developing and conducting management training on a variety of leadership topics as the need arises.
- Carry out any other official duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study.
- 3 – 5 years Hospitality experience obtained in a well-structured Hotel or Resort
- Must have Software knowledge used in the hospitality industry.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- HR certification will be a plus (CIPM, HRCI, or SHRM etc)
- N1,800,000 Naira per annum.
- Service Charge
- 13th Month
- Leave Allowance
7th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Word document or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidate will be resuming on or before 15th of March 2023.