James Hope University Business School is a postgraduate university committed to learning, research and knowledge creation. We aspire to raise a community of people with exceptional qualities and leadership skills to help create value and proffer solutions to pressing global issues in our world today. Through our world class teaching, outstanding research institutions and scholarship programs, we are committed to improving the world today by educating aspiring leaders that would be a great service to the nation and world.
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for recruiting, supporting, and promoting talent through developing, enforcing, and evaluating HR policies and managing procedures and best practices, and fostering a diverse and rewarding workplace that enables all employees to contribute to the organization at their full potential.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree, in Social Sciences or Humanities. The candidate should in addition hold a Master’s degree, i.e., M.B.A., M.Sc. or M.A. in a related field of study.
- A minimum of 8 years working experience with top management staff
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator, or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.